• Products Knowledge
• Basics of Hair Styling
The Monsha’s is a trustworthy and reliable name in the field of the makeup industry. We at The Monsha’s, give theoretical as well as practical knowledge to our students and prepare them for real-life challenges. Plus, the students at The Monsha’s get to learn from knowledgeable and experienced hairstyle trainers.
Our hair services trainers teach the students with diligence and care, instructing and guiding them at every step. We have different hair stylist courses for different needs of students. Be it hair styling or chemical treatment of hair, we cover it all.
A hairstyle course is one in which we teach our students how to style someone’s hair according to their face and head shape.
The Monsha’s offers you the following hair courses
• Qualified and experienced trainers – The Monsha’s has highly experienced trainers who are able to clear the toughest of doubts of the students. Our hairstyle course trainers have deep knowledge about different products and tools and how they impact hair.
• Tools and equipment – The Monsha’s is equipped with the latest tools that the students can use in doing practical hair services. This allows the students to gain hands-on experience with these tools, which helps them to become skillful and resourceful.
• Theory and practical – At The Monsha’s, we go into the very theory of hair, the chemicals and products that we use. And later, we apply complete theory in practical classes. This helps the students to build a rock-solid foundation upon which they build their careers.
• Certified diploma course – The Monsha’s provides diploma certificates to the students who graduate from The Monsha’s hairstyle and makeup studio. Each student has to pass the exam with flying colours, and only then The Monsha’s award its prestigious certificate to them.
• Real-life Clients – We also ensure that each student gets to do a few hairstyles on some real-life clients. Of course, this happens under the guidance of an expert trainer, so nothing slips out of hand, and the students can also feel confident about their skills.
• Professionalism - We dedicate an entire session to teaching the students about professionalism. In these sessions, we teach them the value of punctuality, hygiene, cleanliness of self, politeness, and humility.
At The Monsha’s, we have best-in-class tools for teaching various and the latest techniques in hair services. The tools that we have for hairstyle, cut and chemical treatment of hair are as follows.
Flat iron, hair rollers, hair straightening and curling rods, hot rollers, hair clippers, hair pins, hair dryer
The Monsha’s also makes sure to use top-class hair tool brands like – Philips, Ikonic, and Vega.
We at The Monsha’s, offer basic to advanced hair styling courses.
• Basic hair styling courses – in this course, we give knowledge about the basics – like the nature of hair, hair texture, hair shade, inner coat, outer coat, underlying pigment, and hair numbers. We also inform the students about different tools and products that we use in hairstyling.
Basic hair styling covers blow drying, pressing of hair, soft curls, hair sectioning, and different types of combing.
• Advanced hair styling course – in this course, we give advanced knowledge and teach complex hair procedures. We teach students how to deal with rough and damaged hair and how to make them manageable. Advanced hair classes are about hair colors.
Advanced hair styling course covers shredding, layering, braids, and complex hair styles like fish braids, mermaid braids, princess buns, bridal buns, Hollywood waves, and much more.
Anyone can join hair service courses. A boy or girl, young or old, man or woman, employed or not, can join these courses. These courses help you become a valuable and skilled person who can deliver effective hair services and earn good money.
The Monsha’s hair course prices are quite affordable. Our hair courses start from just Rs 499/- We also have some free hair courses as well for students who can not afford to pay. Our free online hair courses are available on our social media pages like YouTube and Instagram. You can access those courses completely free of cost.
The payment methods are also quite flexible. We have both one-shot payment and part payment options as well. You can opt for the most convenient payment option and enroll in a course.