[ Week 1]
Turn your dream of becoming a makeup artist with The Monsha’s professional makeup artist course in Delhi NCR. The Monsha’s Makeup and Hairstyle Academy is one of the top makeup academies in Delhi NCR. Here, we educate and train aspiring makeup artists trying to step into the field of beauty, style and glamour.
The Monsha’s makes painstaking efforts to teach the fine art of makeup in our certified diploma course. We continuously redefine our teaching standards and makeup knowledge to impart to the students.
We have a vast array of professional makeup courses in Delhi NCR, from beginner to advanced makeup, for you to choose from. Here, the students learn about different types of products, tools and techniques of makeup. Students wanting to pursue a career in makeup receive a basic understanding of makeup to learn intricate details at higher levels.
MUA Mona Ma’am personally heads all the classes. She is a professional makeup artist herself. She starts from the basics of skin tone, face shape makeup, eye shape, and eye makeup. She then gradually lifts you to advanced makeup styles, teaching you to use sophisticated tools and products for extra fine makeup application.
At The Monsha’s, we have the option of joining both online and offline makeup classes. With different batches running at different times, you can choose a batch of your preferred timings.
The makeup course fee structure is also flexible, as one-shot payment and part payment – that is, EMIs - both are available.
Choosing The Monsha’s gives you an edge as we give theoretical and as well as practical knowledge to the students. The first few classes are introductory, where students are exposed to makeup products and tools. Mona Ma’am focuses on the basics of makeup products and tools and how to use them.
This is followed by a brief test to assess how much the students have learned to maintain balance. And then, Mona Ma’am transforms all the theory into practice, explaining how the makeup takes place. In the practical sessions, Mona Ma’am displays her top-notch and best-in-class makeup techniques on a model to show how simple makeup can turn her into a gorgeous beauty.
Moreover, each student is also asked to pair up with another student to do live makeup on them. Or you may tag along a model of your own who can help you practice on her. This session is so productive that most of the doubts of students vanish in thin air after just one makeup practical. These makeup practical classes go on for a few days. And then the final assessment in the form of a test takes place.
Ultimately, it is the diploma certification on the last day of the makeup course. On this day, we award teach student their makeup artist diploma certificate for successfully completing the course.
• We give only top-quality makeup products for practice.
• A makeup artist course manual – which contains all the high-end quality information related to the latest makeup tools. This helps to improve the makeup techniques of students.
• We at The Monsha’s, teach students about the latest trend in popular culture.
• Mona Ma’am gives personalized attention to each student and tackles their doubts and queries.
• And we even assist the students after graduating with a diploma certificate from The Monsha’s.
• Talented and expert makeup professionals - The Monsha’s provides you with super-talented makeup professionals and hairstylists.
• Personalized attention - Mona Ma’am personally heads the education department of makeovers when it comes to theory and practical classes.
• Keeping up with the trend - The Monsha’s teach students what is up and coming and in trend.
• Meeting International standards - We further ensure to impart knowledge to the students as per the international level of makeup artistry.
• Top class Infrastructure - Here, at The Monsha’s, you would get top-level infrastructure with all the tools and equipment. This helps you get a hands-on learning experience of the latest tools and products running in the market so you can make your place in the makeup industry.
• Professionalism – We also teach all our students, what is professionalism and its importance. Where we teach the students about good personal practice. To keep up with bodily hygiene, punctuality, cleaning up of brushes and tool, self-improvement, client handling and much more.
We at The Monsha’s dedicate ourselves to perfection. That is why we give a whole range of makeup products from various brands to the students. This way, the students get a great hands-on experience, helping them to shape up into professional makeup artists.
We use the following makeup products for make-up
• Concealer – foundation – corrector - colour pallet - fixing spray – setting spray – blusher – highlighter – contour and much more.
The Monsha’s is highly concerned about the welfare of students dreaming of becoming the next best makeup artist. That is why we ensure to use only high-end and top-notch quality products for our makeup demos and practicals. Using top-class products ensures desired results while exposing the vast dynamics of makeup to the students.
• We use the following brands of products
MAC, Sephora, Color Bar, Lakme, Biotique, L’Oreal, Maybeline, Revlon, Sugar, Bobbi Brown, Mama Earth, Mcaffeine, Jovees.
The Monsha’s makeup artist courses in Delhi ensure to teach students about different types of makeup brushes.
We use only the best quality brushes to demonstrate make-up on models during live classes. Mona Ma’am and other make-up professionals help you understand each brush and how to use it in makeup.
Here are some of the brushes that we use.
- Powder brush, blush brush, concealer brush, lip brush, foundation brush, contour brush, eyeliner brush, eyeshadow brush.
- The Monsha’s uses the brush from the following makeup brush companies.
- Pac, Macplus, Sigma, Vega, Nykaa, London, London Prime and many other brands as well.
Here, at the Monsha’s, young and aspiring makeup artists learn to do different types of makeup. Since the field of makeup is quite broad in itself, different makeup request pours in from all sides. We teach the following makeup styles to our students.
• Bridal Makeup – in bridal makeup, aspiring makeup students learn to do north Indian bridal makeup, south Indian bridal makeup, Bengali bridal makeup, Muslim bridal makeup, and Christian bridal makeup.
• Engagement Makeup – in this, students learn to do engagement makeup, often referred to as sagan makeup.
• Party Makeup – this makeup encompasses makeup for parties or small social gatherings where women and girls want minimal makeup.
• Haldi Makeup – in this makeup look, we teach students to do minimal makeup for a light event of haldi ceremony.
• Mehendi Makeup – Mehendi night is a very energetic and playful event with singing songs and social gatherings. We teach students on how to do a vibrant makeup full of livelihood.
• Cocktail Makeup – in this makeup, we teach students how to do makeup for social gatherings, small functions and regular events.
The Monsha’s focuses on teaching students about learning makeup for special occasions that fall in a year.
• Patriotic makeup – where makeup classes focus on makeup for patriotic events. It includes Republic Day and Independence Day makeup. It involves drawing colours tricolour flag of India on someone’s face in an artistic way.
• Theme-based makeup – here, we teach students to create custom makeup based on certain themes. People throw a lot of theme-based parties. And it calls for Halloween makeup, barbie doll makeup, horror makeup and so on.
• Cultural makeup – in this, The Monsha’skeup academy focuses on representing a particular culture through makeup. Since India is so diverse, people from every state look different. This helps when someone from a different cultural background wants to blend in with another culture. It is due to some cultural festivals that the need for cultural makeup arises the most.
• Festival makeup – our country, India, is a land of festivals, with people coming from different faiths and having different festivals. Each festival has a unique look, which we teach our students to master. Students learn how to do Diwali makeup, Christmas makeup, Eid makeup, Rakshabandhan or Rakhi makeup, Karwachauth makeup, chatth makeup and so on.
• Cinematic and Movie makeup - these are special classes where students learn to do the makeup of actors and theatre artists. These are special makeup as students learn to change the appearance of actors and actresses drastically to suit a movie scene.
Many people from different walks of life can join makeup artist course. Below is the list of people who can join makeup artist course.
• Youngsters currently pursuing college – A major population of our country lies between the age group of 17-25 years. These young guns can join makeup artist course while continuing with their college education. This way they can add a skill in themselves.
• Housewives – A lot of women in our country India have a lot of spare time on hand. They can opt for MUA course. The can either join physical classes or can opt for online makeup classes as well. This way, they can add a skill in themselves, enlarge their portfolio and can even become freelance makeup artist as well.
• Hobbyist – Many people love different things, just out of curiosity. These people can take up makeup as a hobby which will teach them how to make anyone look beautiful. They will at least learn the art of representing something beautifully.
The Monsha’s, apart from being the leading makeup school in Delhi, also offers various hairstyle courses.
With latest hairstyling tools and equipment, students wanting to perfect the art of hairstyle, learn various techniques of hair style. We, at The Monsha’s, unfold the basics of hairstyling, making them walk through the very fundamentals. The students get to know the chemical composition of hair and different types of physical appearance of hair.
The theoretical knowledge helps the students to have a strong foundation. This helps when classes for chemical treatment of hair begins. These classes teach hair colour techniques, hair smoothening, hair straightening, hair rebonding, hair keratin, hair botox and other hair services.
Students get an exposure to different types of hair chemicals that we used in the hair treatment procedure. Along with them, there are other equipments, like ironing machine, pressing machine, curling machine, so on and so forth.
Ultimately, these are the enormous efforts that The Monsha’s has put to spearhead the makeup and beauty industry. That is why The Monsha’s is the most trustworthy and reliable makeup academy in Delhi. Millions want to be the next big makeup artist, but it is The Monsha’s who turns their dreams into reality.
The Monsha’s offers the most affordable makeup artist courses in Delhi NCR. Our courses start from just Rs 499/-
There are also some free makeup courses as well that we offer to the students. Some underprivileged students can opt for free makeup artist course by simply accessing our social media pages. There is a great learning that the students can get from there.
So, if you are passionate about makeup and want to pursue a career as a makeup artist, then The Monsha’s professional makeup course can help you learn the skills and techniques you need for the field of makeup. Being one of the top makeup academies, we offer professional makeup courses in Delhi. Join our makeup class today at The Monsha’s school of makeup.
Makeup artistry is a creative and rewarding career that can lead to many opportunities and a marvellous learning experience. If you want to learn makeup course for special occasions and create new bridal look, you can enroll in the professional makeup courses offered by MUA Mona Ma’am, who is one of the famous makeup artists in Delhi,NCR.
Our various courses offer profound theoretical aspects of makeup artistry with practical knowledge. And once the students complete their course, the academy takes further pains in their placement assistance.
The Monsha’s academy offers many benefits which are as follows:-
• Learning the latest techniques and trends
• Makeup artist certification
• Gaining hands-on experience
• Building your portfolio
• Networking with other makeup artists
• Getting certified
• Career Advancement
The makeup industry is constantly evolving. Hence it is essential to stay up-to-date on the latest techniques and trends. From essential to advanced Makeup, we cover every aspect of the Makeup of it. The Monsha’s makeup artist course will teach you the latest techniques for applying Makeup and the latest trends in Makeup. Our makeup artist course lays the foundation for mastering various essential artistic techniques in creating flawless and captivating looks.
This specialized knowledge will give you a competitive edge in the market. And you can use it while doing makeovers on your clients. Even employers are looking for makeup artists who are quick and fast and know all the tips, tricks, and hacks.
Under the guidance of seasoned Makeup artist – Mona Ma’am, you will learn the art of makeup such as contouring, highlighting, color theory, and eyeshadow blending, among others. She will help you understand the nuances of the face. It includes facial structures and skin tones, and much more. Overall, it is a fascinating learning experience for all aspiring makeup artists to discover the art of Makeup.
You can transform a client’s features into stunning works of art, boosting their confidence and self-esteem.
One of the best ways to learn makeup artistry is by doing it. The Monsha’s makeup artist course will allow you to gain hands-on experience applying Makeup on models.
This experience will help you develop your skills and learn how to apply Makeup on different skin types. It will also help you build confidence and become more comfortable applying Makeup.
When practicing on different models, you will come across different challenges. They can be in the form of active face acne, pimples, patches, and discoloration. By constantly practicing on various models of different skin types, you would gain more control over your craft. As a result, it would help you develop a more practiced and seasoned hand.
You could deliver your best Makeup even on the toughest of clients.
A portfolio is an essential tool for any makeup artist. It’s a way to showcase your work and attract potential clients.
A makeup artist course will help you build your portfolio by allowing you to practice applying Makeup on models. You can also use the course to take photos of your work to include in your portfolio.
Additionally, you may create reels, short videos, or long-form informational videos on the models. This would enrich your portfolio, and you could put it forth in front of the world.
Networking is an essential part of any career. A makeup artist course will allow you to meet and build relationships with other makeup artists.
These relationships can help you find jobs, get advice, and stay up-to-date on the latest trends. Moreover, you grow only when you have competition. When you would meet another makeup artist, you would come across some who might be better than you.
This, in turn, will make you push yourself and reach the top. As a result, it would polish your skills and add value.
Some employers require makeup artists to be certified. A makeup artist course can help you get certified by providing the necessary training and education. The Monsha’s ensure you with various certified advanced diploma makeup courses.
This certification helps you build credibility and make you more marketable to potential clients. A makeup certificate from a prestigious organization like The Monsha’s does wonders. We enjoy high credibility with employers in the field of Makeup, and hence they would pick you up as an employee quite happily.
If you dream of being your boss, a makeup artist course equips you with the knowledge and skills you need to start your makeup business. From creating a portfolio to marketing your services effectively, you’ll be well-prepared to embark on an entrepreneurial journey and offer makeup services on your terms.
MUA Mona ma’am personally guides you in the classes on how to fetch business after becoming a pro-Makeup Artist.
Enrolling in a makeup artist course builds your career profile as well. We help to open up a world of diverse career opportunities for you. This means you can work with bridal parties, fashion events, film and TV productions, photography shoots, or even pursue a career in the entertainment industry and much more.
In addition to the benefits listed above, a few other benefits to taking a makeup artist course exist. These include:
• Learning about the business side of makeup artistry
• Developing your creativity
• Improving your communication skills
• Building your self-confidence
Monsha’s is the best place for a makeup artist course if you’re considering a career in makeup artistry. Doing a MUA course can definitely inculcate a skill set in you that can help you become a professional makeup artist. And the best part is that there are no eligibility criteria for enrolling in a professional makeup course. All you need is a burning passion for Makeup.
Moreover, we have the most affordable makeup courses, with MUA Mona Ma’am taking up all the makeup classes personally. So, join us in this glorious world of makeup and beauty industry.
Makeup artist course is a full-on comprehensive course which teaches you all about Makeup. Students learn about the vast range of products, different brushes, and their practical knowledge of applications.
As a result, a makeup course helps you to amplify your beauty many folds.
The fees for the makeup artist course in Delhi vary from brand to brand. A well-recognized brand charges as high as ten times an ordinary brand.
The baseline price is Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 2,00,000 per course.
While there are many makeup artists in Delhi, MUA Mona Sharma is unarguably the best makeup artist. She provides the best makeup artist course in India, as she understands her client’s needs and possesses in-depth knowledge about all the products. Moreover, she handles the toughest of situations quickly and is very cooperative with her students and clients.
As the best makeup academy, the academy makes provisions per the students’ request.
You may either purchase the products by yourself or can have them from the academy as well. Though, the price structure varies in both the cases
You should invest in your makeup products if you are serious about learning Makeup. Most students must invest in putting their heart into learning, which is essential.
The average batch size of a class varies and mainly depends upon the time of the year. Usually, it varies from 10 students at the least to 35 students at the most.
Yes, the timing is flexible. Before joining, you can always talk with the staff and settle any issue beforehand.
Yes, you can pay in installments at The Monsha’s makeup academy. There are different payment structures, especially for people who can only pay part of the amount at once.
You may need to talk to the staff or the makeup artist and inform them of your situation.
You can fill up the online form or call on the given number and follow the instructions. A small token amount will ensure your registration and save you a seat.
Many students are confused about their career choices, if you are creative then this is your option.